Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
What to do over the summer holidays?
Not sure what is going on around County Durham over the holidays? Click here to search.
Here are 2 documents that have a host of useful numbers you can call if you need support over the summer holidays.
- Mental Health and Emotional Support for Adults
- Mental Health and Emotional Support for Children and Young People
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- One Point
- Healthy Start Vouchers
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Durham County Council Local Offer
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Roller Coaster support Group
- Future Steps Consultancy
- Relax Kids
- Independent Parental Special Education Advice
- MIND (For Better Mental Health)
- NHS (A guide to mental health services in England)
- Young People’s Mental Health
- Special Educational Needs & Disability Advocacy (SENDA)
- KOOTH (Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people)
- Durham SEND Advice Information and Support Services
- Council for Disabled Children
Links for Pupils
Online Safety Links
Parent Information is collaboration between CEOP and Parent Zone and provides information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience, internet safety and a wide range of other topic matters like sex, relationship and body image.
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.