Remote Learning has become an important part of education in the last year. This page is designed to help children and parents access good quality learning quickly.
Current Remote Learning Platforms
Purple Mash (Coming Soon)
As a school we are having training on how to use Purple Mash to aid with remote learning. The children will also have access to this resource in school and will be assigned work to complete by their teachers.
Websites to Aid Learning
- Scholastic Learning From Home– Day by day projects to keep children reading, thinking and growing
- Phonics Play
- Username: march20
- Password: home
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub has you covered during school closures. Each day you’ll find a new set of daily activities to get involved with.
- Teacher Pet Classroom – Weekly ‘Home Learning Resource Packs’ – available to download completely FREE.
- TopMarks – A full range of educational resources for all year groups. Interactive learning opportunities.
- Cbeebies Number Blocks – Lots on online learning to support Numeracy skills.
- Cbeebies Alpha Blocks – Lots of online learning to support early reading.
- ICT Games – Free educational games for maths and English
- 50 YOUTUBE Channels for Home learning
- Oxford Owl – Home learning Opportunities
Whilst the internet is a wonderful resource to have in these difficult times, it is important to remember online safety. Please monitor your child’s use of the internet to help keep them safe. The following links provide help and support for parents/carers.
- Internet matters– for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware– for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info– for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow– for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre– advice for parents and carers
Downloadable packs will be put on this page when they become available.